Sunday 1 March 2009

Self-Aggrandizement Post #1

Hi,

In The Conclave (CC), I'm known as Kaz.  On Blogger, that's Kaz Dragon, because Kaz isn't a particularly uncommon name, and I like dragons.  I joined The Conclave in 2004 on the recommendation of a friend, and have never looked back.  I started out by playing Battlefield 1942 in the Desert Foxes Guild, going so far as playing in their first ever organised competition.  

I sucked.

Anyway, since that time, I've been Ambassador (Conclave-speak for the leader of a Guild) for what was "The Art of War", which was dedicated to real-time strategy games, and also briefly for Eradication, which is our current World of Warcraft guild.

I currently hold the position of Director, which means I'm one of a few people responsible for deciding overall policy and direction for CC.  Go me.

No comments: